The sun finally came out, so we felt it was time to tackle the caravan. We started with the outside, and set to power hosing the paint off, discovering 3 layers of contrasting colours as we went. An hour and a half later, completely soaked but still smiling we took a step back to look at our handy work. To be honest she's still looking pretty flaky but we are getting there! It was then time to advance into the interiors and boy did we discover some damp issues. We have ended up ripping out far more than we had hoped but we are not undeterred, nothing a quick bonfire won't solve.
Stay tuned to see the dramatic changes that will be happening with our travelling shop!